Jun 6, 2006

Inspiring...

I have seen movies where people are inspired. Inspired to change the world they live in. Inspired to change the way the live. But for all that happens there a is one thing in common. A strong belief. A strong belief in what one believes is right. Seeing the movie Motorcycle diaries makes me wonder what is it that would change a person? Is it when circumstances bring face-face what he didnt believe, in front of him? Was it when situations brought events and places, that he believed so strongly that he made them happen himself? Is it pain? Is it joy? Is it love? Is it hatred? Is it the self? I guess i would never cease to wonder. The story of the Modern Buddha is well taken. How pain and agony in the world he never knew, changed him to be what he is known today for. He believed not in non-violence but power. His vision for an equal world drove him towards what he has achieved today.
I wonder what is it that would change the way I look at life...
Ciao Amigo...

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-678466-1"; urchinTracker();