Uneventful week
Almost after a week, my blog must deserve better attention... Isnt it?
Last week was one that accomodated another one of the events that i would remember for a long time to come. And it was the Republic day parade. I made sure that i saw it atleast once in my lifetime. And i did manage to do it. It was nice, but i think i like to see it in TV rather than in person, cos you get to see the events happening in a more synchronised way.
The past week also included the weekly ritual of a movie. This time it was "Rang de Basanti" - Paint it Yellow. It was a good one. I liked it. a sure 8/10. Other than these two events, the week was almost uneventful. Am still waiting to go to Jaipur and Agra. I dont know when that is going to happen.
Last week was one that accomodated another one of the events that i would remember for a long time to come. And it was the Republic day parade. I made sure that i saw it atleast once in my lifetime. And i did manage to do it. It was nice, but i think i like to see it in TV rather than in person, cos you get to see the events happening in a more synchronised way.
The past week also included the weekly ritual of a movie. This time it was "Rang de Basanti" - Paint it Yellow. It was a good one. I liked it. a sure 8/10. Other than these two events, the week was almost uneventful. Am still waiting to go to Jaipur and Agra. I dont know when that is going to happen.
By the way, this is one of the lines that i came across in the movie "Love Song for Bobby Long". Pretty Impressive.
"Happiness makes in height, what it lacks in Length" - Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment