Yet another attempt... yet another Failure..
I tried hiking the table mountain again and failed again. this time I am not going to give the excuse of taking the wrong route.. I was so damn tired even before I reached 40% of the distance that i panted and was almost exhausted. Iw had joined me on the trek. Poor chap, he had to return back bcos of me. He has already hiked the mountain 5-6 times. The only option left right now is to take the Table mountain Cable car. But unfortunately, I dont have any more weekends in south Africa to do it. I need to see, of the option of going during the weekdays. Its gonna be tough though.
And finally am returning home this weekend. Am sure chennai would give me a 'warm' welcome.. In fact a Hot Welcome. the temperature for today is 38 degrees.. I wonder how it will be on the "Sun"day. I would hardly have about a week to relax in chennai, after which I will have to leave to Calcutta, for 3 weeks i guess. Have never been to the Eastern part of India. I hope it is nice. Meril has assured she would introduce me to a friend of hers over there, just to get on with the weekend roaming about and sight seeing. Hope that turns out good. INDIA here I come.
2 comments:
Dude...lose that potbelly and then climb mountains :P
:(
Post a Comment