24 hours - 4 cities - 3 flights - 2 carriers - 1 tired ME
The travel from Cape town was one of the most tiring travels I have had offlate. Leaving early in the morning at 0600hrs, I reached the airport and boarded to flight to Johannesburg. 2 hours later in johannesurg wondering what to do, I spent the 3 hours idling away in the shops and buying some stuff for back home. then the long 8.5 hours journey landed me in my favourite city of mumbai at half past midnight. another six hours of wait for the early morning flight to Chennai. woke up a friend of mine right at about 2'o clock in the morning to give me some talking company. and a great company it was. Read few more pages of the jeffrey archer novel. morning sun shone and then i made it to the flight to Chennai. And finally when i landed in Chennai, the sweltering heat drained out the little bit of energy left in me. by the time i reached home it was about 0930hrs.. A clear 24 hours of transit from Cape Town to chennai.. phew... tiring...
No comments:
Post a Comment