Tic Toc... Tic Toc
Things are moving... finally...
Lot of things happening at office. After lot many days.. just updated my Orkut Album. It was actually an interesting excercise, I went thru almost all the fotografs taken during all the recent trips i have had in the past 1 year. Compiled few of the good ones and edited them for a nice album. Of all, I liked the Collage that Picasa makes. The effect is really good.
Am looking forward to more travelling... Especially the weekend resort stint. Am sure its gonna be as good as the Nainital trip. Fingers Crossed. And Later this month, the big trip... All fingers crossed.
Lot of things happening at office. After lot many days.. just updated my Orkut Album. It was actually an interesting excercise, I went thru almost all the fotografs taken during all the recent trips i have had in the past 1 year. Compiled few of the good ones and edited them for a nice album. Of all, I liked the Collage that Picasa makes. The effect is really good.
Am looking forward to more travelling... Especially the weekend resort stint. Am sure its gonna be as good as the Nainital trip. Fingers Crossed. And Later this month, the big trip... All fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment