Lives of a thousand people...
Travelling is a new found passion for me. Its something that gives me a different perspective of life and about how people live. It has kindled more and more interests that i never knew were so strong in me. I recently downloaded a set of images of the National Geographic Society. I was totally engrossed in the pictures that i had. Looking at them, I understood how much of life has been untouched by me. How much of life will never be touched by me. I want to live a thousand men's lives. Not in length but in place. Confusing??? I want to be a caravan leader in a Sahara Desert travelling across its vast expanse. I want to stare into the empty sand storm with my wrinkled eyebrows. I want to be in the Kalahari desert among the Bush men, praying to their native gods before i share my meal with them. I want to go Ice-fishing with the eskimos. I want to go hunting with the Aborgines of Australia. I want to do some farming along with the hospitable locale of the scandinavian countries. I want to drink coffeee in some little french town with a pretty french girl. I want to go fishing with the heirs of the great vikings. I want to ride a horse like Genghis Khan would have in Mongolia. I want to live in the picturesque castles that are scattered across europe. I want to sky dive. I want to go for Sea-surfing. I want to walk the space with a cosmonaut. I want to dig the coal mines with some chineese miners. I want to see the South Americas just as Che did during his time. I want to go hunting with an eagle on my shoulder just as the Afghanis would. Have a short drink of Vodka with some Russians. Have a share of the bloated up and non-existant culture of the Americans. Have sip of a tropical drink when i see the Hawaiian ladies whip their hips. Hear to the Christmas mass of Pope at the Vatican. Do the customary bows and prayers at Mecca. Have my morning tea with the young tibetian monks. Walk thru the beaches of Miami, looking at what nature has to offer.
There are so many things that i want to do and so many lives that i need to live. There is no time. Could you share yours??
4 comments:
Send this Blog to Thomas Cook, Cox&Kings, SOTC and couple of more good travel operators. They would be able to help you with most of these ....for a price of course :P
Or the cheaper way is toa do what I do...close your eyes and imagine :)
this is one of the best pieces from you... cheers!
you guys have nothin else to do kya????
cool anna.... one too gud piece of work
Post a Comment