Every step, every day, every night, every breath, just beside you, i will be, and in every thought of yours shall I be.
I know this comes after a long time. Actually was reconsidering the decision of whether to post this picture or not. Anyway, finally thought i'll let the whole world see the 'wonder' that i have got used to looking at(everyday, thanks to the mirror).
There you go people...
.. 



Blogged by Accenture at 6:21 PM
4 comments:
Dude, I know this post is merely an attempt at advertising yourself to potential brides :p
1 pic...i can understand...but 5 PICS...of yourself!!! Geez!!!
Come on man... u know am not interested in a marriage right now. Just thought i can give some chance for people to say, "Hmmm... you look different. Kind of Good, mussay...".
dude.. u look much cooler without the mustache..
and alex, it is not potential brides anna is after, it is potential girlfriends.. :)
brides or no brides ..u look cool without the vijay look ..
but for the next series of snaps plz smile ....
Post a Comment