On a Path of Self Realisation...?
Thats funny, isnt it? "On the path of Self realisation.. " Ha aha h. Guess should have titled this blog something else. But anyway. I was willing to share this set of Online personality tests that i came across recently. They are kind of interesting. Probably I find them so, cos I was said to resemble the character of "Einstein".
Do take the test and let me know, what your personality was. another test of the same series is, one that matches colours to your personality type.
|
And on my Project front, it is almost nearing completion. Atleast the time is getting over, if not my deliverable. I hope someone else worth it, continues it, and takes the direction that i have given it. I have slowly gained a kind of attachment towards my project, cos, it was almost my own baby and my thought process that has shaped it the way it is supposed to be. You could associate it to the same kind of attachment that i had towards Intranet at NITIE when i designed it. You always end up saying, however bad it looks, it still is my creation. So that is what is happening, on my front.
4 comments:
You talk llike a politician here....
"I hope someone else worth it, continues it, and takes the direction that i have given it. I have slowly gained a kind of attachment towards my project, cos, it was almost my own baby and my thought process that has shaped it the way it is supposed to be."
The politician who could never make it to the Lok Sabha but made to Rajya Sabha by backdoor and then is copy-pasting some foriegn law into an indian law calling it his own creation :))
btw u sure seemt to be working hard .. hope u get some returns out of d wrk..
Hmmm... thats a very funny analogy.. But good. No politician and stuff, but still was referring to the kind of attachment u have towards something u created and built urself. Tell me dont u feel the same attachment towards "technoMatrix"?
Yeh comments aur unke "attachement babies" ko pad kar main senti ho gaya... sob!...sob!
Some day I too shall feel attached to my baby....I mean to say...my actual child...in the flesh :)
H aha ha alex,
Very funny. Dont tell me, dont u feel good about an ad u design? And then one fine day u found out that Pundir doesnt want it to be printed, cos he felt that his old ad was better than this?
Hmmm...? Tell me...
Post a Comment