Mar 8, 2005

I am Still bored @ TCS

Its been a couple of weeks (I, guess) since I blogged the last time. But not much has changed, except my 2 visits back home, where I had lots and lots of sleep. And how to forget my toothache. It really pains, I am pulling on my life, like 'Max Payne', in the classic game, eating painkillers, and telling myself that I am as fine as Superman.
After almost one and a half weeks, today Ganesh, my supposedly project guide, came over to our little cubicle and gave the usual fake smile, and said, " So guys, How is it going?(Fake Smile!!) I guess from next week one of you, will be shifting to the TDO (Trade Dimensions Operations). (Fake Smile!!) So any volunteers?" (fake Smiles!!) Finding no reply from either of us. He decides to 'choose a volunteer'. On hearing what the project was all about, I was OK, with whatever he had in store for 'one of us' coz I have another incentive there, in form of an 'angel' also doing the project in the TDO dept....Oh!! How lucky of me ...yahooo:))). But the little kid, is still hitting me hard, and wants to do it together. I guess she is going to be the reincarnate of Rani LaxmiBai, and tell Ganesa, that we will do the next project also combined. And on reading the blog now, she is ready to sacrifice, for sake of my newfound love(Most of the above typed, are as per dictated by the pinches and scratches, with regards received from Meril, The KID) (eventhough the truth, Ouch!!!, Scrrr....)

Meril, after all this long, has finally lost the enthu that she had for the project, almost after 3 weeks, I guess the reason for that would be that, we are not being appreciated for the tasks we do, in terms of monetary benefits. It has been almost 3 weeks, since our Stipend is pending. Am sure Meril, has by now, given so many 'gaalis' to the guy in-charge for the payment, that the guy's family must be ready by now, to disown him altogether.

Today after a long time, I spoke to my 'Godfather', Alex Joseph, the blogging king. He got the clue of what 'things are not going quite right', but as I said him, am happy the way things are. Another lost soul, from the dead world, Mr. Neo, has totally forgot the rest of the world, he neither replies to the SMSes, nor does he pick up my call(might be the poor soul was sleeping). But somehow, he seems to be happy to type in a few lines, here and there, in his mails to me. Guess that evens out my SMSes, but what about the call?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

frustoo mat ho anna....its the same everywhere..suprisingly even the kid has lost her enthu!!!...

Accenture said...

Arrey boss, next time, write ur name, so that i know who it is.
OK?

Alex Joseph said...

What you crying abt DOOD??? You are gonna be woking with Angels now :)

Arul's Angels... you've already got 2. Who will be the third? ;)

PS: But seriously... Meril losing enthu??? Hard to believe.

PPS: Very hard to believe!

Nikhil Kulkarni said...

What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

Meril loosing her enthu ???

But what surprizes me more is that she is allowing you to write about it!!

Anonymous said...

hey man!! Work at TCS-Digi Zone really seems to have demented u!!! the blog's funny tho' :P

_uacct = "UA-678466-1"; urchinTracker();