Aug 25, 2004

Am back. but without a bang

Hello there,
I have no excuse that i can give, telling why i was not here all these days. Probably just didnt have anything Blog. College is just going just as usual. Went thru Alex's Blog and found this link. Alex turned out to be Neo, but sad news for me, not so sad actually. but still....

trinity
You are Trinity. The most loyal follower of
Morpheus, you will risk anything to help him,
whether your crush Neo likes it or not.
You are strong-willed, and its always either your
way, or the highway.

"No? Let me tell you what I believe. I believe
Morpheus means more to me than he does to you.
I believe if you're really serious about saving
him, you are going to need my help. And since I
am the ranking officer on this ship, if you
don't like it, I believe you can go to hell.
Because you aren't going anywhere else."


What Character From The Matrix Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So that is how i end up being Trinity. Actually the movie "The Matrix" is one of my all time favourites, which i ahve seen about 7 times till now. All my expectations were grounded with lower standards compared to the first part. Have got to make a presentation for project management tomorrow, so adieu.

3 comments:

Peeyush said...

I went through it and was a Neo as well.. almost thought the quiz was rigged to always spit out Neo, till I saw yours as Trinity... hope you are a hot slender chick :)

www.ranjan.us

Alex Joseph said...

dude, since u've put in the soundtrack ...each time i open ur blog, it prompts me to download some software(which i obvioulsy dont want to do! )

just look into that...in fact this time i got a virus alert after i opened your blog! :(

Hope this isnt a way to keep people from reading your blog. You could try disabling public view for that :)

ptb said...

Thanks for the quiz. Got to be Neo

_uacct = "UA-678466-1"; urchinTracker();